- Design and implementation of front-end as well as back-end components in collaboration with experienced development teams
- Being part of the entire software development process
- Close cooperation within the team with experts, product management and quality assurance in an agile atmosphere
- Teamwork in an international environment
- Completion of an IT-oriented degree (HTL, FH, university) and several years of experience in Java backend development
- Ideally, you bring in-depth knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Hands-on experience with application frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate etc. as well as Build & CI infrastructures (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, ...)
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- Committment, willingness to learn, autonomy and team spirit are no foreign words to you
- Flexible working hours that enable a work-life balance.
- National and international development opportunities as well as further education measures and training courses
- Exciting tasks in a sustainably growing group, a long-term perspective for your further development.
- The promising environment of the market leader and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Autonomous work, creative leeway and responsibility
- Comprehensive health management
- Minimum salary of € 45.000, with willingness for overpayment depending on your qualifications and previous experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,864
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.