- Analysis of requirements together with customers or international experts
- Design of high-performance, service-oriented SW architectures
- SW development using agile methods
- Supervision and coaching of team colleagues
- Support of customers by extensions, (product) maintenance or DevOps
- Deep knowledge of software design and architecture
- Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, Unit Testing, TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, DevOps
- Passion for learning and using new technologies
- Committed to personal development equally as of the whole team
- Good communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- High responsibilities on personal level and the team
- Working within a dynamic and international team
- Collaborative environment and teamwork mentality with mutual trust, respect and openness
- Many social benefits and events
- Exciting and challenging projects where you can express your creativity and ideas
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 50,000
. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,438
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.