- Work within a passionate and driven team
- Writing codes which interact with well-known blockchains like Bitcoin etc.
- Challenging and interisting tasks
- Excellent Python 3 skills (i.e. beyond scripting)
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming in general
- Message-driven programming
- Good understanding of REST service anatomy
- Knowledge of asynchronous, non-blocking and/or multiprocessing code
- Strong experience with Git
- Knowledge of packaging and deployment for Python (e.g. pip)
- Advantageous: blockchain-specific programming knowledge (building transactions, fee calculation, knowing what UTXO is
- Also a plus:Understanding of blockchains and specific blockchain instances
- Experience with Docker and Django would also be a benefit
- The chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects for room for your own ideas
- Very good working atmosphere in young and motivated team in the center of Vienna
- An annual gross salary starting from € 40.000,- with overpayment based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,034
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.