Exciting point of intersection – international environment
- Your field of task comprises typical HR-Controlling-activities such as reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting with the focus on HR-relevant processes at the production sites in Eastern Europe. In this role you would become part of a small team in Vienna and directly report to the Finance Director.
- By analyzing the HR-processes you identify main cost drivers and support the definition and implementation of planning processes.
- You regularly communicate with stakeholders in the country organizations (e.g. in the framework of the validation of data). Doing this, you substantially contribute to an effective collaboration on international level and ensure data quality.
Analytical & cosmopolitan character with team spirit
- Besides educational background on academic level in the area finance, accounting or business administration your professional experience especially in HR-Controlling is in demand.
- You have already proven your analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders on international level. You are known for your team-spirit and generally positive attitude. Being eager to learn and leaving a positive impact in the organization you work for, you like to bring in your ideas to improve relevant HR-processes and increase cost-efficiency.
- Certainly, this position requires also relevant IT knowledge and well-developed language skills: MS-Office package with focus on Excel, ERP-Systems ideally with SAP and fluency in English. Any other Eastern European language would be an asset.
Long-term development perspective
- In this newly created role you become part of an international manufacturing company with financial stability.
- The office in Vienna is located centrally. A friendly office environment and an open communication culture are awaiting you. Your ideas are welcome.
- The long-term development perspectives are not only a lip-service but lived reality. The company actively supports employees who are eager to learn and develop themselves and their skills.
- Your commitment will be rewarded with € 60.000,- gross p.a. as well as with attractive fringe benefits. Depending on your qualifications and experience, there is willingness to overpayment.
If you are interested in this challenging position please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Monika Weiss by phone +43 1 40 122-25. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.