- Engagement in a Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Solution development for projects and processes with Atlassian Tools
- Implementation of required functionality together with great user experience
- Close coordination and collaboration with internal developers and consultants
Your background and skills:
- Several years of professional experience in software engineering
- Security awareness in the web area and agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban)
- Previous experience with GOlang, Ruby and Kubernetes is an asset
- Great understanding of building tools such as Maven, Grunt, Gradle and Webpack
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Challenging and interesting work in a small team with qualified colleagues
- Favorable family-oriented corporate culture with different internal events
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of remote work
- Modern office in the center of Vienna with a great infrastructure
- Official Atlassian Certification with many additional other benefits
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 50,000
. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,351
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.