- Development and improvement of high-performance tools for risk detection & implementation of new features in security services
- Implement new specifications in GoLang, from new customer requirements and solutions
- Design of the software architecture with the team of developers and architects
- Determine software requirements along with the product owner
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of GoLang (other programming languages like Python are of advantage)
- Good understanding of distributed systems and Linux containers
- Good Knowledge of data structures, algorithm, ORM concepts and the basics of software testing
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Working in a favorable environment with long-term perspectives
- Dynamic, internationally-diverse and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and various other social benefits
- Generous compensation package with a minimum salary of 50,000€ gross p.a.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.572
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.