We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team in our subsidiary, VIG IT Digital Solutions GmbH.
IT Procurement Specialist (all genders)
- Support in designing IT procurement strategy framework including creating guidelines and standards as well as governance and committees for newly established IT Procurement function in recently founded IT subsidiary
- Monitoring of IT procurement compliance, accuracy, and completeness within VIG Group (according to the “VIG Group Guideline IT Procurement”)
- Executing operative IT procurement activities for VIG Holding (managing sourcing process, finalising purchase specifications, leveraging purchase to pay, selecting suppliers and negotiations)
- Contributing to setup, development and running of procurement services including sourcing management, category management analysis and supplier management including risk analyses
- Senior advisory of/ supporting VIG subsidiaries for local IT procurement activities (demand bundling, price benchmarking, tender management)
- Software-license management, advisory and compliance
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 48,370 gross per year. You have a lot of experience and know-how? Then we are obviously prepared to honour this with an overpayment.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Master’s degree in business administration or economics, preferably with a major in procurement and/ or legal
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT procurement activities or software asset management, otherwise in IT contracting
- Excellent knowledge of German and English on a contractual level
- Good communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills on an international level
- High analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel
- Focus on completing work on-time; high quality and productivity under time pressure
Does this sound interesting to you?
Ms. Anna Denk is looking forward to your application.
Further information available here:
vig.career | YouTube | LinkedIn | 30 colours