Hardware Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Join our team -...apply now!!!
Job No.: 2205
ASCO Engineering (www.asco-engineering.at) – a member of ASCO Group International (www.asco-group.at) - is a technical service provider in the field of plant construction, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering and information technology. As a specialist in Human Resource Management and Quality Management, the company focuses on the implementation and support of in-house projects as well as external projects for our customers.
We are looking for a motivated Hardware Design Engineer (m/f/d) for our client - a famous company in the automotive industry.
- Take part in the Hardware development of Battery Management Systems for electromobility from the concept phase until serial production. This includes schematic design, PCB layout as well as tests in the hardware laboratory and other interesting tasks
- Use the chance to improve the designs based on battery- and vehicle-level test results or customer feedback
- Collaborate with other departments and locations to ensure the quality of all work products
- Support our suppliers in order to receive the product we specify for a high volume serial production
- Work with an intercultural team of engineers
- Completed technical education (TU, FH, HTL)
- Team Player with high degree of solution-oriented thinking
- Experience in the development of analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of E-CAD tools (e.g. Mentor Xpedition) for schematic and layout design
- Very good English skills (writing and verbally)
- Options for individual and specialised education and training
- Good working atmosphere in an internationally successful company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, employee parking spaces and good public transport connections
- The opportunity to actively shape your own career
- MitarbeiterInnen Parkplätze
MindestgehaltMinimum gross salary EUR 2.800,00 for 38,5 hours per week. Possibility of overpayment depending on your qualification and experience!
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann übermitteln Sie uns bitte Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf inkl. Foto, Aus- und Weiterbildungszeugnisse sowie Dienstzeugnisse) gleich hier über das Online-Formular.