- Work in a new team dedicated to maintaining and extending new products according to defined requirements with internal and eternal stakeholders
- Create & design & implement solutions for B2B partners integrations
- Work within TDD & BDD approaches
- Extensive experience in:
- OOP languages, preferably in .NET
- ASP.NET WebAPIs
- Angular.js - newest versions of advantage
- MS SQL development - newest versions of advantage
- Scalable, reliable, testable & reusable code is a priority for you
- Data structures in MVC
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Good English and communication skills
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive training by mentors
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Relocation package including transportation costs as well as Visa sponsorship
- A minimum salary of € 50.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 76.464
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.