- Creating, maintaining and developing product websites
- Analysing and optimising website performances and developing new and innovative features
- Developing software products that offer boundless opportunities to businesses all over Europe
What's in it for you
- Completed relevant studies (IT, computer sciences, etc.) or relevant experience in similar positions
- Curious, open to new ideas, in love with detail and analytical thinking
- Good English and communication skills
- Several years of hands-on experience in the following OO programming technologies:
- C++, Java, Python and SQL
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Persistent trainning opportunities
- Exciting projects that you'll take part of from beginning to end
- Generous compensation package that includes attractive salary and other social benefits
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 50,000 gross / year
can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,060
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visitwww.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.