- Creating concepts for new and further developments.
- Contributing to the development of new add-ons.
- Carrying out tests for the created programme parts and support the creation of test scenarios.
- Being responsible for the technical documentation and take over the call if necessary.
- You have completed an IT-oriented higher-education course, or have several years of SAP training.
- Ideally, experience in SAP software development (ie. HANA, UI5, UX, and cloud computing).
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- You are committed, willing to learn, independent and able to work in a team.
- Flexible working hours that enable a work-life balance.
- Development opportunities, education measures and training courses
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Self-reliant and positive work environment working in a professional team.
- According to your experience and qualifications, the annual gross salary would start at €50,000 for full-time employment.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 77,874
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.