ServiceNow is the heart application of daily business and a crucial tool for success. As a ServiceNow expert you will be responsible for developing and customizing various parts of the application itself. Either as part of a project or as part of daily business. Especially in projects you will act as lead solution architect and make sure that all requirements are implemented. Apart from that you will supervise incoming bugs and requests which are created during daily business. To ensure the key role of ServiceNow within the company, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and constantly improving integrations with other systems, like Salesforce, Marketo, etc. On top of it you will work out solution designs in close collaboration with the stakeholders. Your Role & Responsibilities
- Become a technical owner of ServiceNow
- Provide solution designs based on given requirements
- Being responsible for constantly improving different parts of ServiceNow
- Supervise and monitor the work of your less experienced colleagues
- Make sure that quality expectations are met
- Work within the Scrum and Kanban framework
- Have a strong focus on documentation
- Collaborate with young and ambitious colleagues
- Be yourself
- Preferably some understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool (not a must)
- At least one OOP (Java, C#)
- Understanding and implementing Webservices with SOAP and REST
- Common SQL
- Also beneficial is some experience in developing frontends and have skills in SASS, Html5, AngularJS, JQuery, JSP and experience at least with one Frontend Framework (Bootstrap).
- Furthermore, you know how to deal with common designs and architectural patterns such as MVC.
- It is also helpful to have a technical understanding of server environments in perspective of security measurements and performance.
- Having experience with ServiceNow is highly recommended, but not a must.
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times
- Great events for employees
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Annual pass for public transport
- Wide range of health care activities
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, …)
- The annual package will be a minimum of € 60.000 pa and may be significantly higher according to your proficiency and experience .
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 76.809 onISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visitwww.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.