- Planning and implementation of complex e-commerce solutions and web applications
- Development of high-quality products and integration of data storage solutions
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Cooperate with other internal stakeholders to match a visual design
- Work with a dynamic team based on agile methodologies
Your background and skills:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other equivalent technical education
- Several years of professional experience in full-stack or web development
- Practical experience with Symfony and React/React native frameworks
- High interest in learning new technologies such as Python, GO, Java/Objective-C
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Being part of a motivated, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of remote work
- Great development plans and active promotion for further education
- Generous compensation package and other social benefits
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 55,000
. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,202
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.