- Design and implement different accounting and financial solutions in the SAP environment
- Directly communicate to various clients and gather requirements
- Effectively collaborate with onshore or offshore team for delivering solutions
- Write functional specifications for enhancement, reports, etc. when needed
- Provide support to end users in specific questions related to SAP FI
- Completed Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Several years of professional experience as a consultant in the area of SAP Finance
- Good knowledge of SAP CO module and SAP S/4HANA system is an advantage
- Basic understanding of ABAP programming and good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high level of both English and German
- Generous compensation package with additional overpayment and bonuses/li>
- Favorable working conditions with flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Flexible working hours with the option of home office
- Diverse, open and friendly organizational culture
- Strong relationships with top companies from different industries
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 50,000
. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,408
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.