- Grows and maintains databases.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Dealing with requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission.
This is a fulltime position, working according rules in Austria. The company pays a salary and a bonus. The company provides a uniform for employees.
- Written and verbal communication skills in German and English is must, Russian, Chinese, Arabic are assets
- Customer service and people skills
- Merchandise skills, knowledge of materials
- Selling skills
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Computer data entry skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales of luxary brands
- On-the-job training provided
For more information please contact Mrs. Nuray 0678 12 46 771 or Nuray.email@example.com or apply through the apply button or here by stating the reference number ref.no. 76.568
or via application linkISG career portal.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - Here you may find every day new positions.