- Experience in planification, conception and implementation of customer solutions
- Good knowledge of database systems (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of system and application integration in Windows/Linux operating systems
- Programming experience (C #/Java)
- Both team and individual oriented worker
- Excellent communicator and coordinator, as well as analytical and theoretical skills
- Flexible person and willing to travel
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Persistent trainning opportunities (Certified Scrum Master, Certified Project Manager...)
- Interesting development possibilities for the certified project manager / manager, Scrum Master, etc.
- Exciting projects that you'll take part of from beginning to end
- Many social benefits,events and organizations
- Salary above average, at least 35,000 euros gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 68,533
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visitwww.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.