Im Dezember 2022 eröffnet mit unserem neuen Falkensteiner Hotel Montafon nicht nur das erste 5-Sterne-Familienhotel in der Region, sondern auch ein Projekt, das mit seinem zukunftsweisenden & nachhaltigen Konzept neue Maßstäbe setzen wird. Bewirb dich jetzt für einen der spannendsten Tourismusjobs in Vorarlberg. Die ausgezeichnete Lage mitten in der Natur, das moderne Mitarbeiter_innen Haus direkt am Erlebnisberg Golm und der Skipiste, die Chancen eines der führenden Tourismusunternehmen Mitteleuropas und zahlreiche weitere Benefits erwarten dich!
(Pflicht-)Praktikum 2023 Küche
Das Praktikum wird verpflichtend im Rahmen von drei Monaten zwischen dem 01. Juni und 31. August angeboten.
WAS WIR DIR BIETEN:
* 5 Tage/40 Stunden pro Woche
* 3 Monate von Juni bis August oder Mitte Juni bis Mitte September
* Gesundes und ausgewogenes Mitarbeiteressen in unseren Teamrestaurants (auch an freien Tagen)
* Kostengünstige Unterkunft im modernen, neuen Personalhaus
* Freie Benutzung des Fitnessbereichs
* Individuelle Entwicklungsplanung und -begleitung durch interne und externe Trainings und Fortbildungen
* Cross-Exposure Möglichkeiten in anderen Falkensteiner Hotels
* Mitgestaltungsmöglichkeiten in einem dynamischen und offenen Arbeitsumfeld
* Attraktive Lage für Sport- und Freizeitmöglichkeiten
* Falkensteiner Ferienwochen zu stark vergünstigten Konditionen
* Team Member Rate und Family & Friends Special Rates mit zusätzlichen Vergünstigungen auf F&B und Spa-Leistungen
DAS BRINGST DU MIT:
* Freude an der Arbeit und im Umgang mit Menschen
* Motivation und Lernbereitschaft
* Hohe Gästeorientierung
* Positive und gewinnende Ausstrahlung
* Mindestalter 16 Jahre
* Bereits absolviertes Praktikum oder Nebenjob im Gastgewerbe von Vorteil
DIE AUFGABENBEREICHE UMFASSEN:
* Produktion von Mise en Place, vorwiegend im Bereich Frühstück, Gardemanger & Entremetier
* Unterstützung bei Mise en Place Arbeiten für die Restaurants Seespitz und Schlossstern
* Mithilfe bei Banketten und Veranstaltungen
* Sicherstellung von Sauberkeit und Ordnung am Arbeitsplatz
* Aufrechterhaltung der Hygienestandards in allen Bereichen des Hotels sowie die fachgerechte Benutzung, Wartung und Reinigung aller Geräte
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Online-Bewerbung!
Wirf einen Blick auf deinen zukünftigen Arbeitsplatz: www.falkensteiner.com/montafon/karriere
KONTAKT: Falkensteiner Hotel Montafon · Latschaustraße 45, 6774 Tschagguns
Bewerbungen richten Sie bitten an: email@example.com
Tell your friends about this position
* First name (required)
* Last name (required)
* Your email (required)
Your photo (.jpg, .png, up to 800kB)
Profile URL ex. https://www.example.com Optional
Phone number Optional
Professional headline Optional
* CV / Resume (please provide your CV in pdf, word or rtf document format) (required)
Cover Letter (Insert your motivation here) Optional
I am currently working there
Project name Optional
Project URL ex. https://www.example.com Optional
I have read, understood and agree with the privacy and data processing policy. *
I would like FMTG - Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group AG to store my data for 24 month(s) and contact me about future job opportunities.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Information on data protection
We are pleased that you want to apply to FMTG - Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group AG. Transparency and trustworthy handling of your personal data is an important basis for good cooperation. Therefore, we inform you about how we process your data and how you can exercise your rights, which you are entitled to under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The information below provides you with an overview of the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the application process. Please read this data protection declaration carefully before you apply to us.
a) Who is responsible for data processing?
The person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
FMTG - Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group AG
Walcherstrasse 1A, staircase 2C, top 6.04
b) How do you contact the data protection officer?
If you have any questions about data protection, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) What are personal data?
According to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3) Which data are used?
The following data or data categories are processed to carry out the application process:
* Applicant master data (first name, last name, salutation, email address, telephone number, address, date of birth, citizenship)
* Qualification data (cover letter, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, previous activities, professional qualifications and skills)
* Voluntary information, such as an application photo, information on severely disabled status or other information that you voluntarily provide to us in your application or that you voluntarily upload
* Additional questions depending on the respective advertisement (e.g. driver's license, citizenship)
* the communication between you and us as well as comments and ratings that are written about you in the course of your application process
* Other data / data categories, e.g. job-related data made publicly available, e.g. a profile on professional social media networks such as XING or LinkedIn
* Special categories of personal data: If you provide information in your application documents that contain special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR (e.g. information that allows conclusions to be drawn about your sexual orientation; information about your health; information that allow conclusions to be drawn about your ethnic origin or your religion), we will only process this data within the legally permissible framework.
4) For what purposes do we process your data and on what legal basis?
a) Data processing for the purposes of the employment relationship - § 26 FDPA
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of personnel selection to fill vacancies, i.e. to initiate an employment contract. The necessity and the scope of the data collection are assessed, among other things, according to the position to be filled. If your desired position is associated with the performance of particularly confidential tasks, increased personal and/or financial responsibility, or is linked to certain physical and health requirements, more extensive data collection may be necessary. The legal basis is Section 26 (1) of the Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA).
b) Consent - 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a and Art. 9 Paragraph 2 Letter a GDPR, Section 26 Paragraph 2 FDPA
If you have given us your voluntary consent to the processing of certain personal data, this consent forms the legal basis for the processing of this data.
In the following cases, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent:
* Inclusion in the applicant pool, i.e. we save the application documents beyond the current application process for consideration in later application processes.
* To be completed by the company: if necessary, further processing(s) based on consent (e.g. forwarding of documents to other group companies / group-wide pool of applicants, sending of feedback questionnaires). For this purpose, the data that you have already given in the application process will be processed.
If we process data on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If possible, you should send the revocation by email to email@example.com. The legality of the processing of your data up to the time of the revocation remains unaffected.
c) Data processing based on legitimate interest - 6 (1) lit.f GDPR
In certain cases we process your data to safeguard a legitimate interest of us or of third parties. A legitimate interest exists, for example, if your data is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in the context of the application process (e.g. claims under the General Equal Treatment Act). In the event of a legal dispute, we have a legitimate interest in processing the data for evidence purposes.
5) Who will your data be passed on to?
Your data will mainly be processed by our HR department. In some cases, however, other internal and external bodies are also involved in the processing of your data.
Internal positions can be departments or departments in our company.
As an external service provider, we use Adopto Tech d.o.o. AdoptoTech d.o.o., Ulica Ljudevita Posavskog 34 A, Zagreb (hereinafter: AdoptoTech), manages the TalentLyft e-employment system under the domain * .talentlyft.com (hereinafter: TalentLyft), to which the company submits advertisements and applications with purpose of receipt and processing.
As part of these activities, AdoptoTech d.o.o. processes only personal data on behalf of and for the needs of FMTG - Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group AG and is therefore a so-called processor within the meaning of Article 4 No. 8 GDPR.
TalentLyft is the central management platform for our applicants. If you use our online form, your personal data will be recorded directly in TalentLyft. Your data can also be transferred to the e-employment system when you apply for by post or email.
6) How long will your data be stored?
* We store your personal data for as long as this is necessary to make a decision about your application. If there is no employment relationship between you and us, we can also continue to store data insofar as this is necessary to defend against possible legal claims. Your data will be regularly deleted within 12 months of the end of the application process.
* If there is no employment relationship, but you have given us your consent for the further storage of your data ("applicant pool"), we will store your data until you withdraw your consent, but for a maximum of 2 further years. If there is a specific reason, we can also save your data for a longer period for the purpose of defending against possible legal claims.
* Should you withdraw your application before the end of the application process, i.e. delete your data and your account, the stored data will be blocked for the period of the ongoing application process and will be permanently deleted after 6 months after the end of the application process.
* If you no longer use your candidate profile and have not given your consent to longer data storage in the applicant pool, the data will be deleted within 6 months of the end of the application process.
* You can delete your candidate profile and your application documents yourself at any time, request deletion or have processing restricted.
7) What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your data?
* You can request information about whether we have stored personal data about you. If you wish, we will tell you what data it is, for what purposes the data is processed, to whom this data is disclosed, how long the data will be stored and what other rights you have with regard to this data.
* You also have the right to have your data corrected or deleted. You can also request that we provide all personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format either to you or to a person or company of your choice.
* You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you. As part of the application process, we do not use exclusively automated processing processes for decision-making.
* You also have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. In the event of your objection, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
* In addition, there is a right of appeal to the responsible data protection supervisory authority.
* To exercise your rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your inquiries immediately and in accordance with the legal requirements and inform you of the measures we have taken or will take.
8) Is there an obligation to provide your personal data?
Law or contract does not require the provision of personal data, nor are you obliged to provide the personal data. However, the provision of personal data is required to carry out the application process. This means that if you do not provide us with any personal data when you apply, we will not be able to carry out the application process.
9) What happens if you interrupt your online application?
Your personal data will not be saved in the system until you have successfully completed the application.
FMTG - Falkensteiner Michaeler Tourism Group AG is not responsible for the data processing shown below, but AdoptoTech:
34 A Ljudevita Posavskog Street
a) The data protection provisions for candidates can be found at this link: https://help.talentlyft.com/en/articles/1942799-gdpr-privacy-policy-notice-croatian-template
If you have any questions about AdoptoTech Ltd's privacy law, please contact email@example.com.
Your application for the (Pflicht-)Praktikum 2023 Küche am Montafon position has been submitted successfully.