- Planning, implementing and controlling project solutions for customers
- Document and organize projects and accompany the commissioning process
- Organization of kick-offs (internally as well as for customers)
- Project controlling and task tracking with JIRA
- Communication and collaboration with customers and partner companies
- Definition of the project roadmaps as well as obtainment of resource planning and project requirements
- Several years of experience in project management
- Experience in the coordination of large projects and teams
- Experience with IT security solutions, services and standards as well as IT risk management and infrastructure is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills with a friendly appearance and a strong customer orientation
- High motivation and pleasure in working in an international environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- And of course: Great interest in IT security!
- An exciting, international work environment with long-term opportunities
- Team oriented working philosophy and very collegial handling
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions, as well as place for future advancement and development opportunities
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 60,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,868
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.