Banking has a name. And we create it. Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
For 9 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Well, to get straight to the point, we are looking for someone who is smart, savvy, and seriously good at designing great solutions, consistent with business requirements. As a Technical Analyst (all genders), critical thinking for you, means having the ability to turn madness into method, and method into direction. You are organized, a natural communicator, and can collaborate across web and mobile lines, bringing people together to create shared understanding. Big on purpose and able to stand by your own suggestions, you are empathetic enough to support your colleagues (developers, testers, designers) and see things from their perspectives.What you’ll bring with you
We like you because
- A proven track-record working in the IT or banking industries
- Success stories about how you were able to analyse a set of business requirements, and provided a solution that hit the target
- Understanding of the necessity for testing and documentation of a software project
- An appreciation of HTTP, Rest APIs, JSON and Chrome DevTools
- Confidence in being able to relate a given situation to the software product lifecycle.
Why you will like us
- You embrace working in a complex, international environment and the opportunities it delivers
- Being diplomatic on one hand, while fighting for correct solutions with the other, without losing your smile comes naturally to you
- Of having ‘perspective’ as your middle name with the ability to step back and see the big-picture
- You know that sharing is caring and this exchange of knowledge does not threaten your ego
- You express your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
The way we are
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g., MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses) and lots of additional benefits.
- We are open minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution.
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today.
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 48.370, - gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
If you’ve got this far
As an employee of Erste Digital, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.
Apply for this Job