Mid-Senior .NET Backend Developer-Vienna-Sponsored Relocation
Senior .NET Developer
- Work in a dynamic & enthusiastic team
- Implement state of the art software which ensures high availability, scalability, maintainability & performance of high-traffic web applications
- Create & improve high-frequency, low latency backend systems
- Work with TDD & BDD approaches
- Finished technical education (HTL, FH, Uni) or similar work experience
- Extensive experience in:
- C# .NET 4.0 & higher
- LINQ, Reflection, ADO.NET
- MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, IIS
- Proven experience in non relational Databases: NoSQL, mongoDB, Redis or Cassandra
- Expertise in concurrency & multithreading
- Scalable, reliable, testable & reusable code is a priority for you
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns & .NET Class Library
- Hands-on experience in Git, NuGet, NCover/dotCover, nUnit
- Experience in SignalR, TIBCO/Kafka is a plus
- Employee events, chill out areas & foosball
- Lunch vouchers, free coffee & tea
- Relocation package: transportation costs and one month rent
- A minimum salary of € 55.000 to € 65.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 69.630 preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visitwww.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.