Your Role & Responsibilty
Your Skills & Experience
- Design and implement mobile applications
- Develop IOS frameworks with state of the art technology
- Realize new features in close cooperation with designers, developers and marketing as well as product management
- Decide about technical architecture in a team
- Implement innovative ideas
- Practical experience with development of IOS applications (in business or at university/school)
- Solid IT education (university, HTL) or relevant work experience
- Expertise in realizing winning UI
- Experience with tools like GIT or JIRA
- Problem solver and team worker
- Very good englisch language skills required, at least some knowledge of german desired
- Full or part-time employment
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Headquarters in Austria
- The minimum salary for this position is € 2.392 gross on a full-time basis (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 acc. the Collective Agreement for Information Technology. Depending on your qualifications and experience, you will be offered an attractive salary.
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 79.051
onISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visitwww.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.