Join the U.S. Commercial Service at the U.S. Embassy in Austria as our new
Commercial Assistant and Budget Analyst (m/f/d)
Do you have a talent for organization, strong IT skills, and enjoy working with numbers? Are you fluent in German and English? Then we are looking for you!Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and competencies required:
- Formulation and analysis of operations and deposit fund budgets, as well as budget reconciliation, monitoring, and reporting. Also responsible for fiscal and collections support for our partner post office in Slovenia.
- IT support with a focus on troubleshooting and working with regional IT staff to ensure day to day operation of office IT and communications systems.
- Administrative support includes scheduling appointments, submitting access and service requests, escorting visitors, mailroom, onboarding/offboarding interns, liaison with other Embassy sections on all administrative matters.
- Procurement of office supplies, services, and equipment, as well as event-related procurement.
- Management of office travel arrangements, including logistics, vouchers and clearance requests.
- Property management, including acquisition, inventory, and disposal of property.
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or Austrian equivalent in finance, accounting, commerce, business administration or related studies.
- At least 3 years of experience in budget and administration in private business, government, or at an industry association.
- Fluency in English and German
More details and how to apply:
- A gross salary starting at € 48,237 per year, plus 2 bonus payments (13th and 14th months)
- An interesting and rewarding position in an international environment.
- Your own office in a central location (9th district).
- A friendly and collaborative workplace.
- Training programs.
- Austrian social security and employment benefits.
- Both American and Austrian holidays.
- Supplemental Pension Plan.
The detailed vacancy announcement Commercial Budget Analyst - Open to All Interested Candidates can be found on our website: https://at.usembassy.gov/jobs/ (in Electronic Recruitment Application ERA). Please send your electronic application according to the instructions in the vacancy announcement.
Tri-Mission Vienna is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds and experience.