Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Internship Agile Journey (all genders) #work&study #agile #scrum #kaban
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle.
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheartWhat to do:
You check these boxes:
We are shaping the agile way of working in Erste Digital together with Business. You will learn a lot about agile frameworks and way of working from experience Agilists. Your view inside Erste Digitals heart - the software delivery process - will offer you an excellent insight in various products and teams in IT and business.Typical tasks - would be
- Support the Team of Agile Coaches in their work - organize team meetings, workshops, events,...
- Shaping relevant information for various stakeholders groups into ppt.or other formats
- Prepare Miro, Jira, etc. content for agile team - be our Scrum Master :)
Why you will like us:
- Enrolled student with on-going program at University (Uni, FH)
- First experience and enthusiasm for frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban; Scrum Master training highly welcome
- Interest in Management, Organizational Development, Economics and Agile
- Passion for teamwork and continuous learning
- Communication and presentation skills, as well as a creative problem-solving approach
- Curious and empathetic, treating all people with respect
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of 12 months with the potential for further extension
The way we are
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health centre that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Discover all our benefits of Erste group here - Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas.
- We offer you a varied part-time internship position (20-30h/week) for 12 months. An internship salary of EUR 2.635,-- gross per month (on a full-time basis) is offered.
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.