Software Engineering Lead - Data
Here at RBI Group IT GmbH we care about the growth of our software engineers. We are committed to providing each and every one with a career path that constantly challenges and improves on their skills.
The same care goes into our software applications, their design, ease of use and reliability.
Our engineering mindset and motivation is typical for startups, but we benefit from the stability, and predictability offered by a prestigious financial institution such as Raiffeisen Bank International.
We are looking for a highly motivated
Software Engineering Lead (f/m/x)
in the Data Are
As a Software Engineering Lead, you will drive the design, development, and maintenance of software applications in the data area. A Software Engineering Lead directly works with software engineers and cares about their performance and evolution of their skills over time.
What you can expect:
- You are responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of software applications in the data area fulfilling the security needs of the bank.
- You steer the work of software engineers to ensure best practices around software development.
- You supervise the output of the software engineering teams
- You help product owners and requirements engineers to translate business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- You ensure that the software engineering staff is suitably trained.
- You support the recruiting process, staffing teams and team formation.
What you bring to the table
- Being a Software Engineering Lead requires a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in software or data engineering
- You have at least 5 years experience in software development.
- You have experience in ETL-Tools, DWH/Data Lake, BI-Solutions, Data Models
- You are an expert in software engineering principles like pair programming, separation of concerns, incremental development, data-driven development etc.
- You have at least 2 years experience in software development leadership.
- You contributed to open source projects.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- State of the art training, and further education
- Wide range of additional operating benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen)
- From EUR 60.000 annual gross excluding overtime – depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!