- Improvement and implementation of new features for the company's brokerage platform
- Development of high-quality products and integration of data storage solutions
- Close collaboration in cross-functional teams to improve the system
- Building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
Your background and skills:
- Several years of professional experience in Software Engineering/Back-end Development
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming language (Laravel/Symfony framework)
- Practical experience with some relational databases (MySQl, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong interest in learning block-chain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Capacity to shape the future of the Cryptocurrency and being able to understand the market
- Being part of a motivated, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of remote work
- Modern office in the center of Vienna with a great infrastructure
- German classes, gym, regular corporate events as well as an annual team trip
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 55,000
. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 78,135
preferably through ourISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.